Those of you who are from Michigan may have heard this on the news, on Wednesday June 29th a four month old girl was abducted. The police suspected the mother's boyfriend, who is now in custody. But nobody knows where the little girl is. The family did receive a glimmer of hope on Friday when the boyfriend nodded to say that she was still alive, but other than that he is not saying anything else to help them find the girl. As of yesterday nobody still doesn't know where the little girl could be, police have been searching the area around the guy's house but they keep coming up empty handed by the end the day.
Even though I don't know this family at all, the Lord has laid upon my heart to pray for this family and the situation. But I also know that prayer is so much more powerful with more people: just like it says in Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. So I am asking, if any of you could find time throughout your days to just say a short prayer for this family and their situation that would be most helpful. Let us bring this baby girl back home through the power of prayer. Just pray that the police will have wisdom to know where to look and pray for safety for everyone who is out trying find the girl. Also, pray for the family. Pray that they will find comfort no matter what happens and that through this situation somehow they will hear the gospel. Also, pray that they will be able to forgive the boyfriend or whoever abducted the girl.
Thanks ahead of time to anyone who is willing to pray for this family. I will try to write everyday to update everyone about this situation.God will work through our prayers!
Learning as much as we can about Jesus our Lord! Staying faithful to Him. Also, to encourage others to keep following Jesus, and hopefully help lead people to Christ. If anyone has any questions about how they can come to know Christ as their personal savior feel free to post a comment and I will be happy answer any questions you have and share with you how you too come to know Jesus Christ.
Psalm of the day
Psalm 119:1-8
Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
No comments:
Post a Comment